Sunday, September 11, 2011

About the Cinnaholic Baker...

I don't know where to start.
This is a very exciting moment for me, since I've always wanted to create my own blog about my baking experiences! Well... okay, this is my second blog about baking, but it's not quite the same. If you want to see my first blog, the link is right here -->http://blog.daum.net/rkddkwl0413
And you'll see why it's different.
I'm 16 and I've been baking since I was a little kid. I literally bake something everyday, and I hope to be a pastry chef when I'm older. I think my passion for baking comes from my mom, because she's the one who was obsessed with baking ever since she had me. She makes THE BEST pumpkin pies in the world, and even as I'm writing this, I can feel that indulgent taste in my mouth...


CINNAMON...


YUM...


Anyways, I have a few recipes that turn out gorgeously every time I make it, so I'll try to post most of them on my blog.
I don't have the best writing skills in the world, but I hope you enjoy my blog and accompany me on my baking journey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment